Monday, September 23, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Well all I have to say is yumm to this dip. My family loves wings, or anything with hot sauce, and this recipe is a winner. I made this for my daughter Alexa's Birthday party yesterday and everyone loved it. Give it a try, I promise it will soon be a family favorite for all of you. Enjoy!!!



Ingredients:

1 pound of chicken breast
1 1/2- 2 cups your favorite hot sauce ( I used 1 1/2 cups but if you like it hotter add 2 cups)
1  ( 8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
Tortilla and or Celery sticks ( for dipping)

Directions:

1. Place chicken breast in pot of water and poach for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink
2. With 2 forks shred the chicken into small pieces
3. In a small bowl combine the shredded chicken and hot sauce
4. In a baking dish ( I used a 9x9) place the cream cheese and spread all over the bottom of dish
5. Drizzle 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese
7. Then add the chicken
8. Top with the other 1 1/2 cups of cheese
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until cheese bubbly and slightly brown















No comments: