I love to make treats with cereal. When I saw this one, and tried it, I loved it. By adding a little bit more peanut butter into the mix it just makes it perfect. Great for the kids, and adults.
6 cups Peanut Butter Cheerios
1/3 cup Peanut Butter (smooth)
3 Tablespoons Butter
10 ounce regular Marshmallows (about 40)
1-1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray or butter
2. Put a nonstick pot on stovetop on med-high heat and melt the butter and peanut butter until smooth
3. Add the marshmallows until smooth
4. Turn off the heat and fold in the cheerios, and stir until all are combined and coated
5. Press into prepared pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips, they will melt slightly
6. Let cool on countertop, then cut into squares and enjoy!!!