Monday, September 9, 2013
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I have to say these are so good. It is like biting into a mini Strawberry Cheesecake. And much less guilt then a big slice of the real thing. They are so pretty on a platter and perfect for parties. They also can't get any easier to throw together for a last minute dessert.
1 pound of large Strawberries
1 ( 8 ounce) block of softened cream cheese
4-5 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
About 1 cup crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. Clean and pat dry Strawberries
2. Remove the stem, cut around the top of the strawberries and clean the inside of them with a paring knife
3. If you want them to stand upright, Just slice a bit off the bottom
4. With a stand or hand mixer combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on medium speed until smooth.
5. Add mixture to a piping bag and fill the strawberries to the top
6. Dip the top of each Strawberry in the Graham Cracker crumbs
7. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!!!!