These perfect little sugar cookie cups are delicious with the sugar cookie bottom then filled in the center with vanilla pudding and topped with cool whip and fresh berries. You can fill with any type of berries that are in season, perfect for parties, quick dinner desserts, holidays, or brunch. Easy dessert with very few ingredients. Enjoy!!!
- 1 (16.5 oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh berries, washed and dried (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place in muffin cups.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just golden brown. The dough should fall in the center to form a miniature tart shell. If necessary, tap dough down with the back of a spoon to form the shell.
- Let cookie shells cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Carefully loosen the cookies by running a sharp knife around the edges of the muffin cups, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon or pipe the pudding mixture into the cooled tart shells.
- Arrange berries on top of filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
recipe and photo source from:http://www.letsdishrecipes.com/2013/06/mini-berry-tarts.html