Friday, June 13, 2014
Amazing Chocolate Cupcakes
For all chocolate lovers, these are your perfect chocolate cupcakes, you want to wow everyone with a moist and tender cupcakes and lick the bowl clean amazing frosting here it is, I again decorated these for my nieces birthday, yo can keep them plain or decorate or any occasion, so easy to make and so good..Enjoy!!!
Ingredients For The Chocolate Cake:
1 box devils food cake mix
1/2 cup of oil
1 cup of buttermilk
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ingredients For The Chocolate Buttercream:
1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 tablespoon of milk
2-2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Directions For The Cupcakes:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with 24 liners
2. Sift cake mix to remove any lumps in a large bowl
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, oil, milk, sour cream and vanilla and beat until combined
4. Add the cake mix and beat until smooth about 1-2 minutes
5. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 15-21 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Directions For The Buttercream:
6. In a large mixing bowl beat the butter for 2 minutes, add the vanilla, cocoa powder, and milk and beat again for 1-2 minutes.
Slowly add the powdered sugar and beat for 2-3 minutes until you reach the desired consistency.
7. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and decorate.