Amazing, is the word for these Fudgy Pretzel Brownies. The brownie is fudgy and the mixture has chopped pretzels throughout. Then on top you have caramel sauce with peanuts and pretzels mixed in, then hot fudge sauce drizzled on the top. You will love this recipe, perfect for BBQ's, parties or to have at home to enjoy. So simple to make and very few ingredients. Enjoy!!!
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix ( all ingredients called for on the box)
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped salted pretzel twists, divided
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2/3 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and eggs called for on the box. Stir in 1 cup pretzels. Bake for 28-31 minutes, according to directions on box. I baked mine for 26 minutes. Let cool completely in pan. Measure out the 2/3 cup of caramel topping and microwave for about 20-25 seconds until smooth. Stir in the peanuts, and remaining chopped 1 1/2 cups pretzels and mix gently until the pretzels and peanuts are coated. Spread evenly over the cooled brownies. In a small microwave bowl add the 1/2 cup chocolate Fudge Topping and microwave for about 10-15 seconds or until smooth, with a spoon stir, then in a up and down pattern drizzle the chocolate. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set then serve. Keep stored in a airtight container at room temperature.
recipe from and slightly adapted:http://www.pillsburybaking.com/recipes/fudgy-pretzel-brownies-5803