Tuesday, August 13, 2013
We all love the so called Muddy Buddy Mix or Puppy Chow. I have to say you just cant stop eating this stuff. With the addition of Butterfinger bars, its just over the top!!!!
6 cups of rice chex cereal
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, or milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups of crushed Butterfinger Bars
1. Measure out your 6 cups of chex mix and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl combine chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla and microwave for 45 seconds, stir until smooth. If needed microwave another 15 seconds and stir again.
3. Pour chocolate/peanut butter mixture over cereal and gently stir until all coated.
4. Pour into a large plastic bag or container with lid, add the crushed Butterfingers and shake until they are all coated.
5. Spread onto a cookie sheet until cooled, then store in a airtight container.
These are so good..Enjoy!!!!!
Adapted from: yourcupofcake