For me, the best time of the year is the fall. I love the weather, baking and all of the holidays that are all coming up. I have a lot of great fall and winter recipes. This is one recipe that I found online that sounds good to me. I tried it, and it tastes just like a pumpkin pie. It is also very easy to make.
1 ( 15 ounce can) pumpkin puree1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup evaporated milk
2/3 cup all purpose flour
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray 12 muffin/cupcake trays with cooking spray or foil cups can be used, they also have to be sprayed. Paper ones will not work for this recipe
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and the evaporated milk. Mix on low speed until all ingredients are well combined
4. In a small bowl combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk to mix together
5. Add the flour mixture slowly to the pumpkin mixture and mix on low speed until all are combined well.
6. Fill the muffin cups almost to top ( about 2/3 full)
7. Bake for 20 minutes until they are set
8. Cool for at least 30 minutes
9. Decorate with whipped topping and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!!!!
who dished it first: Modarelli Baking Company