Monday, August 19, 2013

S'mores Muddy Mix

 





I have not been on in a few days because we were in Lake George and I had no reception at all. That was a good and bad thing. While I was there i was trying to work on a blog for S'mores Muddy Mix. I had figured it was the perfect time. We enjoyed some of my snacks I had made, this one was another hit. I also made homemade caramel popcorn that I will share that recipe next. This is another great one because it is not having the gooey mess of marshmallows and chocolate all over your hands, and this recipe stays great in a plastic container, but I am sure it will not last that long in your house..Enjoy!!!!!



Ingredients:

6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
1 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet or milk chocolate)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup brownie mix, from the box
3 cups Golden Graham cereal
3 cups mini marshmallows

Directions:

1. Place the Chex cereal in a bowl and set aside
2. In a microwave proof bowl, melt chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla and stir well after 45 seconds until it is smooth. It may need another 10 seconds.
3. Pour the chocolate over the cereal and fold until it is all covered.
4. Dump the cereal into a large plastic bag or tupperware container, then add the brownie mix over the cereal and shake until coated.
5. Dump onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
6. After it is completely cool pour into a large bowl and add the marshmallows and Golden Graham cereal.
Enjoy!!!!






Who dished it up first : yourcupofcake







No comments: