Monday, December 30, 2013

Reuben Dip



I first served this dip months ago at my daughters birthday and it was the first to go. I myself loved it. Every party I have now includes this one. You know how we all ave the dip everyone loves, well this is it..Try it, you will love it..




Ingredients:

1/2 pound diced corned beef
1 ( 8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup drained sauerkraut
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1 Tablespoon ketchup
Cocktail Rye Bread


Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degree oven. Grease a 1 quart baking dish.
2. In a large bowl combine corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, mustard, and ketchup. Stir until all combined. Place in the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..Enjoy!!!






Recipe From: noblepig.com







No comments: