Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
These yummy mint chocolate chip cookies are the perfect addition to your baking list for the holidays. They are so simple and with a sugar cookie base, they will melt in your mouth.
1 pouch ( 1 lb 1.5 oz.) package Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
6-8 drops green food coloring
1/4-1/2 teaspoon mint extract (what ever you like) I use 1/4 teaspoon
1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks or semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl combine cookie mix, butter, mint extract, food coloring and egg and combine until soft dough forms
3. Stir in creme de menthe chips, and chocolate chips
4. Using a teaspoon drop dough 2 inches apart on a un greased cookie sheet
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack then store in a airtight container.
Recipe From: Betty Crocker