Saturday, December 7, 2013
M & M Magic Cookie Bars
Here is the 2nd cookie recipe for the 20 day countdown to cookie recipe. These are a delicious twist to the magic cookie bars that everyone loves. This to me is even better because I am a M & M lover. Another perfect addition to your cookie trays for Christmas..Enjoy!!!!
1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup M & M's
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup rolled oats or you can use
1 cup of peanut butter chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine the melted butter or margarine and graham cracker crumbs and press evenly into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
3. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crumbs
4. Sprinkle the chocolate chips, oats or peanut butter chips then the M & M's in that order
5. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges are slightly browned and the edges pull away from the sides. And the center is set. Let cool completely and cut into bars.