Monday, December 30, 2013
Strawberry Champagne Granita
Ring in the New Year with this yummy cocktail..It is filled with strawberries then topped off with your favorite champagne. Perfect and festive looking drink...
3 cups diced strawberries
1 cup hot water
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 bottle chilled pink champagne
1. Whisk lemon juice and sugar in hot water and whisk until dissolved
2. In a blender, blend the strawberries, and the cooled sugar and lemon juice mixture until smooth
3. Spread the strawberry mixture on a baking sheet and freeze for a half hour
4. Scrape the mixture into chunks and refreeze for 30 minutes, scrape the mixture again and freeze for another 30 minutes. Repeat this for 2 hours.
5. Fill e champagne glasses with strawberry granita and then top off with the pink champagne..Cheers!!!
Recipe From: foodfamlyfinds.com