Friday, July 25, 2014
Copycat Starbucks Passion Fruit Lemonade
I love this delicious ice tea it only has 3 ingredients, tazo passion fruit tea, and lemonade, and if you like to add a little bit of sweetener you can add some sugar or agave to taste, I go to Starbucks all of the time to buy this amazing drink. And now you can make it right from home. Amazing, and so refreshing..You have to try this. I started out making it buy the cup, but I love it so much I make it by the pitcher, I will give you directions for both. You can make this as sweet as you like, or no sweetener. If you work with the basic recipe just work with the sweetener until you come to your desired sweetness. It is so worth the money, all you have to do is buy the tea bags and lemonade. You no longer need to spend 5 dollars on a drink when you can now make this from home.
Ingredients: The Ratio is 1 part tea to 2 parts Lemonade
Passion Fruit Tazo Tea Bags
Lemonade ( you can buy a bottle of Simply Lemonade, or I make a pitcher and buy a big conatiner of County Time Lemonade)
Sugar or Agave to taste
Directions For A Glass:
1. Boil 8 ounces of water in microwave or teapot and steep 2 bags of Tazo tea, let steep for 15 minutes and if desired add your 2 teaspoons sugar or agave
2. Place in the refrigerator and completely cool
3. When you are ready for a glass, fill a glass with ice, and pour in 1 part tazo tea, and 2 parts lemonade. Enjoy!!!!
Directions For A Pitcher:
1. I use a gallon pitcher and fill with water, and 8 scoops of Country Time Lemonade. Let stand.
Then steep 5 tazo tea bags in 40 ounces of water. ( or place 1 tea bag in a 8 ounce cup) 5 times.
Let cool in the refrigerator.
2. When tea is completely cooled pour into the pitcher of lemonade and either place 1/4 cup sugar
or 1/4 cup agave, you can slowly add the sweetener to your desired taste.
3. Fill a glass of ice and pour your tea, you will love this.