Friday, January 16, 2015
Vanilla Cupcake Sliders With Chocolate Filling
These moist, delicious vanilla cupcakes are filled with a chocolate or hazelnut spread, with some sprinkles added to the sides. What a cute twist on a cupcake that everyone will go crazy over. They are so simple to make. Perfect for your house, parties, kids school parties, any occasion. So easy you will have all the ingredients to whip these up in no time, simple but yet so good!!!!
Ingredients: Make 18
2 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup ( 1 stick) softened butter
3 large eggs
1 1/4 cups Nutella or chocolate frosting in a can
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees then spray 18 cupcake muffin cups with non stick cooking spray
2. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt then set aside.
3. In a measuring cup combine milk and vanilla and stir to combine.
4. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer beat butter and sugar at medium-high speed for about 4 minutes until creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after to combine after each egg.
Add the flour mixture alternating with the milk mixture, beating until well combined.
5. Spoon the batter into prepared muffin tins, filling about 3/4 way full.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire racks for 10-15 minutes then remove an place on racks until completely cooled.
7. Cut off edges of cupcakes to form squares. Then cut cupcakes in half crosswise. Spread each bottom half with 1-2 Tablespoons Nutella or frosting, then place sprinkles into the filling and the sides. Place the top on the cupcakes. Store in airtight container.