Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mississippi Roast





















This Mississippi Roast is one of the most amazing meals I have ever eaten, The meat is cooked in the crock pot covered in dry ranch dressing, onion soup mix, butter and pepperochinis.You cook in your crock pot for hours and the meat comes out loaded with flavor, all you have to do is shred the meat with forks and the peppers you can keep whole and eat on the side, they are not spicy. Make with mashed potatoes on the side and you have yourself an amazing meal. Why is this called Mississippi Roast, I have no idea but I don't really care what the name is, I would simply call it amazing. My sister made it told me about it and I had to try it, I will be making this all of the time. It is easy, super tender and so good. Give this one a try, Delicious.


















Ingredients:

1 large chuck roast 3-4 pounds, you can use any type of roasts or brisket
6-8 pepperochinis ( whole)
1 package dry hidden valley ranch dressing
1 package dry onion soup mix
1 stick of butter

Directions:

Place the roast into the crock pot, then place the dry ranch dressing, dry onion soup mix, then top it with a stick of butter. Place the pepperochinis on the sides. Cook on low for 10 hours.
Enjoy with some mashed potatoes and veggie on the side. You can slice the peppers or keep them whole, they are not hot they just give flavor to the dish. I love eating them whole

No comments: