This simple Halloween bark is perfect for this time of year, it is sweet and salty and covered in chocolate. Only a few ingredients and only 5 minutes to put together everyone will love it, how can something be so good yet only having a few key ingredients, This is great for parties, goodie bags, kids for school and adults will love snacking on this to.
16-17 Halloween Oreos, broken into fourths
2 cups pretzel twists, or you can use sticks, broken in half if using twists
1 bag white chocolate chips or melts, 1 pound
1 1/2 -2 cups candy corn
Fall, Halloween sprinkles, and sugars
1. Place a piece of parchment paper onto a large cookie sheet
2. Place the Oreos, pretzels, and candy corn on the cookie sheet then make sure everything is placed evenly so when you take a bite you get a piece of everything
3. In a microwave safe bowl melt your chocolate or melts in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth, after melted pour over the Oreo mix and with a knife or offset spatula spread the chocolate until all is coated.
4. As soon as you have all the ingredients coated quickly place the Halloween sprinkles, decorations on top.
5. Place into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until set, break into pieces and place on the counter at room temperature