This delicious easy Korean BBQ beef also called "bulgogi" it is tender melt in your mouth beef marinated in delicious soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, sesame oil, honey, and some garlic. This is a quick delicious meal that quickly can be grilled or cooked on a grill pan..a Make some rice on the side and waa laa a yummy meal that everyone will love..I found this recipe, made it and gave loved it since I know you will enjoy this like my family does..
- Thinly slice 1 pound of sirloin or tenderloin beef against the grain.
- Mix these ingredients in a large bowl to make the marinade
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chopped scallions
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the beef to the marinade in a large storage bag, and keep in the fridge at least 1 hour. If your cut of beef is tough, you can marinate longer to soften it
- Cook it on a pan or a grill, and transfer to a plate to serve.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and toasted sesame seeds over top and serve with rice on the side
Recipe and photo source adapted from:http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/easy-bulgogi