This easy delicious simple dessert melts in your mouth, with layers of soft and fluffy angel food cake, then in between each layer a mixture of pineapple and vanilla pudding that is so good, then top with your favorite fresh berries..
I have been making this recipe for many years after I found from Dole recipes. Thus is perfect for your Easter table or a refreshing dessert for spring and summertime. This dessert screams spring so delicious and refreshing. We all love it and I am sure when you serve this it will be gone. Enjoy..
1 can (20 ounce) can Dole crushed pineapple, undrained
1 package (3.4) ounce package vanilla instant pudding
1 cup thawed whipped topping
1 large about 10-12ounce round pre made angel food cake
Fresh berries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
1. In a large bowl mix pineapple and vanilla pudding. Gently stir in whipped topping.
2. Slice the Angel food cake so you have 3 even pieces
3. stack the cake layers on a plate spread the pudding mixture between each layer evenly and then on top.
4. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
5. Garnish with your favorite berries and enjoy..
Source recipe from: http://www.dole.com/Recipes/Angel-Lush-with-Pineapple